Re: [CBQ] Fw: Emailing: img260.jpg

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fw: Emailing: img260.jpg
From: John Stell <stell_john@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:03:55 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326855837; bh=KhLBXvievuUxXQvZCjhBjmb+dEgCJvwMbXWMpfK2D2M=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fJk9nSt3PrjoEgJQuuwd/ER1fgtjOxEzYsyRQ9AL+4QpKqu028lTqu2lJfh63nDX8JSCV9Ofl0wP7DmI5cvRSyOcQWkql5X+WRYLAKpSWLRg4GYuEBoUD+b3Qv4iUanp