Re: [CBQ] New pics of an old boxcar uploaded

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New pics of an old boxcar uploaded
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 05:31:42 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325770304; bh=gYKjqRI6yjdpTGdwWf/X/IVufhxuOWBRtGEGpeElQTQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Ce1VHbuYs9MOdEWheMDtOmt0Y4+bBv9XpiZpp6tf+SvIVt7cJ0oHMGjr2+Cyz6mx9m3xNse8TQFpE7mJ3IxNM9lLxnJYShdu2gySWFe9+ZpCA8bdI63GcYLioMJQQBTl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Larry
There were box cars all over western Illinois used by farmers for storage.  West of Berwick was a pair set about two box cars apart side by side with a roof to the point only the lumber loading doors gave away the cars.  Over towards Peoria was a pair of old stock cars set the same way looked like an old corn crib till you noticed the diagonals.  Use to be some old depots out and about on the back roads often used by elevators and or moved of the ROW
Steve in SC
Use to live in Berwick