[CBQ] Year End Sale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Year End Sale
From: "Tim Mulina - BHI" <bhipubs@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:00:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325160006; bh=U6AUTyqEMIw+TzJh8onwxTPqqWhrzLF9p6RX78fwDro=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RRhCN7VYNJ7HfTvssDuVGhYtBunqMEHFyNoLW6nqnkf0nbtdSj2Il1jfCnJVH7mbytcObxdGFkWypGYQuTofdUibP+MBEd2EkMNTLauXMQZJq3Mg56YLcVOQLdWj6O4P
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

Please pardon if you get this note more than once.

I hope everyone got their favorite flavor of railroading for the holidays.

On December 23, our printer mentioned with our two newest 3' gauge titles
joining the lineup, we are now at 145 titles in print.

36 are standard gauge (3 are CB&Q)
65 are 3' gauge (4 are C&S including 2 of the cars that were used in the
Chicago Fair in 1949-1950)
8 are full color 3' gauge
20 are on the Maine 2' gauge
5 are How-To's for modeling
8 are Blueprint/folio/diagrams books
3 are Aviation

2012 begins our 10th year of publishing these detail books to help out our
fellow modelers, fans, and friends and all of us involved want to thank
everyone who has picked one up over the years. It seems we manage to get
just more new friends where some other companies just get more new
customers.

A longtime friend mentioned that with the upcoming postal rate hikes he
wanted to stock up on books before things go up again so to help him and
everyone else out, any order placed 12-29-2011 through 1-3-2012 that is
shipping to a US address will have all of the shipping charges refunded when
it ships. I expect that the orders will ship the first 2 weeks of January.
For our friends outside the US, $6 of the S&H will be refunded.

thanks,

Tim Mulina
BHI Publications
http://www.bhipubs.com