[CBQ] NMRA MWR Railsplitter 2012 Convention - Website Update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] NMRA MWR Railsplitter 2012 Convention - Website Update
From: "Mike" <mike.yurgec@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:19:45 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323983989; bh=weV9sfMyXjiReCrWb1I5S9V/qtcDo8kwBSAamfxgSYs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VIAZh5gJkx55tPifHuD3pUIOUq6/Lt2s3aqgR6jRzDUH5D76OaAMchoMAI1dV1uC540N41baUgo0h6pE3tBK4E4BUYhbjmv8BYoj19U8i/tClR2+zPI1RBGvfYG3t+jV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Website - http://www.nmraivd.com/services.aspx

The National Model Railroad Association's Midwest Region will be holding their
annual meet and convention on March 8 to 11, 2012 at the Abraham Lincoln Hotel
in downtown Springfield, Illinois.  We are expecting a large number of model
railroaders and guests to participate in clinics and events over the period of
three days.  The conference will culminate with model railroading's premier
modelers W. Allen McClelland, Tony Koester, Andy Sperandeo, and the current
NMRA President Mike Brestel in a "Model Railroading Masters ? Unplugged" event
on Saturday evening.  Sure to be a very popular event, we expect attendance to
sell out very fast.

As part of the event, we are asking railroad historical societies, museums, and
enthusiast clubs to provide educational clinics on their organizations and
services and/or help defray the costs and expenses of the meeting by making
sponsorship commitments or small donations of products or promotional items.

If you are interested in presenting a clinic, please contact me as soon as
possible to get you on the program.

We are respectfully asking your organization to help support and promote model
railroading by considering to advertise in our convention program and/or
supplying literature for our welcome kits for all of our attendees.  The
deadline for sponsorships and advertising is December 31, 2011.

Additionally, if your organization would be interested in attending the annual
2012 Springfield Train Fair that will be held on Sunday, March 11, immediately
following our convention, it will be at the Orr Building on the Illinois State
Fairgrounds.

In 2011, the paid attendance was over 1,100 through the door at the Springfield
Train Fair.  This is the largest train show in downstate Illinois and draws
from six Midwest states.

Please feel free to contact me any time at my email or cell phone if you have
any questions or need more information.

Very respectfully yours,

Mike Yurgec
Chairman, NMRA MWR Railsplitter 2012