Re: [CBQ]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ]
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:01:29 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323882091; bh=VKPsKJ3lvUSTE2lLm0fxvyAaumRMiszgMdQyNW1Rjgo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NRUJOZ0d/Kc9cfwmQvXSUj3etO3ySGWDW1uqfSeVTzsmxlbZ9v2qV73DFIcdoddl6PbE6JOLPfElgRGlXuCyKkW7ykAifjjb1Obkfxsr6xk/yTnxDaQUqF+8Ibs5N/ON
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I never had the priviledge to serve, but I do carry a P-38 on my keychain. I can't remember who gave me this little 1 1/2 inch long beauty but it has been a life saver many times over the last 40 years. Durable, too. The stampings "U.S.", "MALLIN" and "Shelby, O." are still clearly readable on it.
Rob McNay
Chicago IL