Re: [CBQ] FW: Fort Madison, IA 4-14-2012

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW: Fort Madison, IA 4-14-2012
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:02:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322420408; bh=ghbXH2xjZg8QfUHxBqnV9pqpZMoBC6xXch44YOpfqKw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=PBK69m01M+3GL+gWH475BxZi+F7+RwAxVlRGNwqidJxauyP/lKMOjznNw+r0BV1fEw6CK/QZyoO7IfoiObNl0E4nFg6R99SetzOap3qtn2IlT+Mq1G8O1le2IYkVqFEd
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I've only come across one photo of a CB&Q train in Fort Madison over the years and it was in one of the BRHS calendars -- the one dealing with steam fan trips.  It showed a steam extra being passed by a train identified by the soutbound ZR, though I think it was more likely train #12.  I'm not at home right now so I can't say who the photographer was but maybe the society has rights to the pic.
Duncan Cameron