[CBQ] Photo search

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Photo search
From: "Mike" <atsf1014me@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:10:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1321974617; bh=LWfC/aMxNxHIQqqlox2ygBXvoqWNEgcy48AmpY8LCVU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U0Xk8DJrOHViJsO0o6y/CDZ+77e2dj+vmklr5CSbpAVBKyhSXazax05lNIEw68Hz4ORa7Z9XWklUMlQkMKHQGILyN8w/+JyU6VhJaN/YdMdn5SHmdO7qd8dKVUEVeWxp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,
My name is Mike Kelly, and as I've posted before, I'm working on a book on
Missouri's railroads called "Rails Around Missouri". It's an all-color look at
the RRs of the state before the early 80s, with moderate level history back to
the 1800s.

I've received a lot of slides and scanned images for consideration, but one
significant railroad I am pretty thin on is the CB&Q. I am still looking for
CB&Q/early BN era action slides from Q locations in Missouri such as (east to
west) Hannibal, West Quincy, Palmyra, Monroe City, Shelbina, Kirksville, Moscow
Mills, Mexico, Macon, Bucklin, Brookfield, Chilicothe, St Joseph, and up the
Council Bluffs line to the Iowa border.

I have slides around the KC area from Lance Garrels, and K-line shots from Jan
Kohl, but am open to more there too. If you have an interest, please contact me
314 809-9310, atsf1014me@yahoo.com, or through my website:
www.railsaroundmissouri.com/blog

I can accept slides scanned @ 4000dpi (raw, no color corrections please),
slides by mail (for which I can provide numerous references as to safe handling
and return), or if you are a reasonable distance from St Louis, I can travel to
you with my scanner. All published contributors receive a copy of the book,
which at this point may be 2 volumes.

Thanks for reading,
Mike Kelly

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com