Re: [CBQ] Correspondence from the CRRM Library Archives

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Correspondence from the CRRM Library Archives
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:57:01 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1320894123; bh=Tcns9JG8LhOGI1Rzr9OPfENHu0+8RNNOJpXpO3AelTE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qW2PqBDzpE+EJ3WALL5dP91dUMIf2pLrn6vO/6CwNklSnY9v69MQYHMTtjLx2xPgD+acf0MGTIVSWaKeYky2QJAXrsjbQwMXym6OW0xauzDlhk7l95JTpER7igy+t89y
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete
You mean like: Extra 6312 north six three one two north meet No 12 one two
motor 9844 nine eight four four at Cambon C-a-m-b-o-n, all in one breath! It
all took two seconds.
John