[CBQ] Montgomery Sheepyard Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Montgomery Sheepyard Questions
From: "o_rrman" <mofferman@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:53:34 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1320335615; bh=4DbbwbIaTJfa8WvCzt8YZCGnQMQ55YBWUIRMeuwPIQk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Na84i5R+hLfSnMNZ0snRkvcjdBkOThCHlzlnRoGOVVaQV5WloJl/PpewKD6B+5eOCt35M5i1t/RQxO8qKjKTlIskv186othIwh4TbvIpKMocdhJZlL5mmB5awrCc7zOA