Re: [CBQ] Branson Scenic Railway

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Branson Scenic Railway
From: "Ken&Janet Hodgin" <hodgin1@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:20:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1318011664; bh=lJ78TgeK3ijwAPCLz8ONch5TaRu61DPPOmxuups5yVI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Cloudmark-Analysis:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pc8bktR6FAJ+r1EqkIra9FhKhDp2zCyhaQ5Fkm1LPJQb/5RRcupQzuCK9ATgWAacebSntJ7nWXn9WBNwcX46xwNzUVDeUz0Se5HQcla0Yji+/kXzcNgI4MBLZFk18HI3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Rich,
We just got back from taking the trip. Definitly worth the trip. We rode in
"Silver Garden" it still had it's art deco touches. One of the cars,cafe lounge
I believe I don't recall the name of the car, still had the mural of "Pere
Marquette" on the end wall. There are cars both from the "Twin Cities & Denver
Zephers".

It was a nice 1and a half hour ride in the Ozarks including two tunnels and a
high tressel. Motive power are ex- B&O locomotives GP-30 & F-9.

Ken Hodgin
(In Arkansas)