Re: [CBQ] C&S (or Q) Dispatcher Train Sheets

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S (or Q) Dispatcher Train Sheets
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1317316841; bh=VGGCsLL10psPyedXBKOTJoU25vm5WuOUW7v2JYJ4aBE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IVofxm6qYC8p7kYxiV1UiDIsIjJ1MmqYgMJmjJsGBQDe9naI1sxmxRNiPX1y2dSha5k6GQxAoo7SY40qNGrmGvXzz0Y3CiooTCFw6XpcmqnmK6CBVnUQy2afIFadPN0K
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jim
I have a few.  The only ones I kept were the CB&Q preprinted train sheets.  In
later years even the Q went to a generic train sheet with stickers for the
station column.  Trouble is most of my sheets(including the one in Bull. 22)
are
in storage.
I do have a Form 1320 500 10-61 ARB  (500 printed dated Oct. 1961)  for the
Hannibal Div.(Office in Hannibal)
This covers the Roseville-Beardstown, Peoria-Galesburg, Fairview-South
Liverpool, and Buda-Rushville subdivisions of the Hannibal Div. (dated Friday
Sept. 28, 1962)  (Yes Pete I will base an "OS" article on it eventually)
I have at least one example of all Lines East Sheets except for Ottumwa-Creston
Train Dispatcher 1974-2009 all on the Chicago Division even though I worked in
the Cicero, Galesburg and Ft. Worth Offices
Steve in SC