[CBQ] Date of Construction of Signal Bridge at Albia, Iowa

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Date of Construction of Signal Bridge at Albia, Iowa
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:43:35 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1311212625; bh=hqHAw154mrdOwWaUU9x5lq7oyKlLvFV6p2zNng3Kr0M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UAm9gvRk91X46QKj2FBMhqK/MBsK8lPpvYoXJAQJAMl48P/N4jzxK6X4ex09N1O02iYhFI8MCcpwR/xsnyAhz3IpDWfsB0XlzZCboXzQCIeGEGpTB2D7GvsLAc3B8Pua
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I posted a similar message on the Railway Signaling group, but got no response.

I am trying to determine the date that the 3 track signal bridge was
constructed that was a few hundred feet east of the depot at Albia, and part of
an interlocking between CB&Q and Wabash.

There is a photo album in the Railway Signaling group entitled "Union Switch
and Signal Co" that contains several photographs of the diagram of this
interlocking, and I noticed that the signal bridge is included on the diagram.

Perhaps someone on this group is also on the Railway Signaling group, and can
tell me if they recognize the interlocking diagram in the photos, and the date
that this particular interlocking was constructed.  The signal bridge is at
least as old as the interlocking depicted in the photos.

Thanks for any info.

Glen Haug

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com