[CBQ] Re: Savanna, IL CB&Q/MILW Xing...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Savanna, IL CB&Q/MILW Xing...
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard08@att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 01:30:34 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1310088644; bh=ZcTVLrcCOBTC/T2c96aavafG2OE4oC9qwByDAb95G9U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AQqE8G4znVCwL99s7H9jMvziDFERFLYr4oVsurgCFtg5GcMME/Hmps/fCuZUh9YGZHL9K3Fm2ONKEkOZT3TL7QzHZ8q2Y3Yg/ja455sBkPiM9Y1eHoRgGxx4FQPbKCPI