RE: [CBQ] Ostriches?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Ostriches?
From: Thomas Quimby <thomas_quimby@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309504164; bh=PHEgTZV0oUs7rGJNmDLrg88Bz/M4/VCQtEFLwgidQ7A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iIATPLuE+E2nW83ff2bDkf0+8ac/FmMHA8TZu1ZMsh3cJEDaRBS24cSWiQWtRoKuguDdqmiIg5AXTl8y7gsLQEYZN7YHqlF8yffQOzJymA9o//dw2U6ugTV9qG/CAbQK