Re: [CBQ] Fw: MORE TRAINS - Zephyr to Join Festival

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fw: MORE TRAINS - Zephyr to Join Festival
From: "Jim Goodin" <horse12761@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:30:07 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1308612618; bh=/Em3j+MSMwcf5gqdSLCAfr5vHmfqxmKtYZaruzjCUfk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BEeNkRDf52nDn/RSyJiAvd4DU/5TzYahhximQaokIwOM6lsFQlXC/kCj0mdIBlDONV+Ccd3b5NmqwXwH9ZdO0qbzH+Y+fE6JXVW9kNnx0WxGBYogQrD4ttsXrphX4o7i
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

If you're interested in Train Festival 2011, Rock Island, IL and/or the Zephyr
trip the website is http://www.trainfestival2011.com

Jim Goodin
Blue Grass, IA