Re: [CBQ] RPO Days at Illinois Railway Museum this Saturday and Sunday

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RPO Days at Illinois Railway Museum this Saturday and Sunday
From: "Jim Goodin" <horse12761@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:23:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307730235; bh=6mOnVl5auk3u0MBTu95AC/nYq/AtDArxZBaWVabc0ko=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VSAgb+QITEEa0p+Q+ML36LQFtodxaM/CGzTW/sblz3Dg78LtTSphuTdji3Kg2UmNu6r7QFP+bXBs3TqwcSa1mLgCH+37WnOcimf6e5L7F1K33lToWaF2WXD/SVrjNrqi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I attended last year and had a great time watching the "catches" with a CB&Q
mail car and a "Q" locomotive.  I would highly recommend the trip if you can.

Jim Goodin
Blue Grass, IA