[CBQ] RE: [BRHSlist] Donald D. Benson

To: <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>, <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: [BRHSlist] Donald D. Benson
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:04:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304971461; bh=OAzRWOpetq+09IB58Nh/kUhn1m4JEiZFhmxt4ThIWkU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PJTm+ni47QaBNGTdvmPntmcB7pI/czOBXhLeYICIE32wkM/4oMkkZCZddo3/va+jgEVnLkha/GwW7Og5NNFHv3GPqZDklZ14nHvqcCmifrXNmRCWPWjOdl5oiWUOVzO3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I served with Don on the Bd of Dir's and we also shared a fraternal tie &
RAGBRAI participation so met him in other venues as well.  As his obit
indicates he was a very talented man, very giving and a committed family man.
Those of you who knew him are probably surprised to learn
he was 82 but it's obvious all that bike riding kept him in great shape.  His
willingness to devote time to BRHS was greatly appreciated.
(and or those of you not from Iowa, RAGBRAI = Register's Annual Great Bicycle
Ride Across Iowa; America's oldest and largest organized bike ride; Register
referring to the Des Moines Register, Iowa's 'state' paper)

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com