Re: [CBQ] Chicago research- Concrete Mixing and Placing Company

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Chicago research- Concrete Mixing and Placing Company
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304962406; bh=3Ym3cu09fFbp2Iqh0U4NfwfdKfUxGGwdnYeT7AGeUbM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QcAYWi+wooz3To6hB3YRlovhWU1J9Je/pQqC7LPLzAKhALnHz+Ac7VxVh0yJEEQ03cul9PNZRAcibdGkrb0egrdbDmzgMsK9+DbzEYAlr7jto4xl1J2Sq1RSsU7KUIDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie
Just got back and trying to clean up the E-mails
Did not have a chance to even look for this item.  Spent two days at the
National Archives on Pulaski and then Thursday at the Newberry.  Wow what a
place just tons of material and so little time to work on it.  Did find some
very nice photos of the early 50's new station construction.  Rockford with 5
people in the freight office,  La Crosse and Quincy with upholstery on the
waiting room benches and coffee tables.  A lot of fun especially working in the
wood shop at IRM for two days.  Then got to save some treasure from a storage
unit in Pekin on the way home of a friend
Thanks
Steve