Re: [CBQ] Fast Mail Train Number Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fast Mail Train Number Question
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1303781043; bh=KIKkq0qmOr2Y4v/QAnm0Zndy1Tbiuxei6VaV/Z7NOsE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DZsVRPzCynSb4eCTs6AIGi7qxBZCIa7W9wdhViJQRpj/UAywNGpj4+0Uc5GR7tevwhGXuVB462vfJUXpPdUx8MX3EVRsNu7XKbPgUCOhowkqH0mTBTaUqXP/kiEe8Dgx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson

I think that the note re baggage should be interpreted to intend to
say....baggage will not be handled between INTERMEDIATE  points between Chicago
and Omaha...Baggage in this case being "checked baggage"...It would not be
saying that the  train did not carry passengers...only that they could not
check their baggage to any intermediate point between Chicago and Omaha.

You might get some help on this from Jim Christen in Naperville, IL..He does
not have or use e mail...He is an expert on Q passenger trains and worked in
the Burlington's Mail Baggage and Express department in the early 1960's...If
you want his address or phone number let me know and I'll provide it for you.

Pete