[CBQ] FW: Thinning my model collection

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FW: Thinning my model collection
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:30:25 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1303072238; bh=yNMWdDOPrKIh31XH7beVU9zx4QyU8XIW33T1zxDTR0E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mfsFzfyatmpM+BENKsOGxEEng3lnLyn4NZKkvmL/YgNTQUdPNhWAVtHaLScePC53eU2JU9KRgNn0tMGzj7RCWMAbBNmuxU/HCWaivwO4xPRotIsRS0lmopItYByuNWd3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thinning My Model Collection

I am thinning my collection of HO scale fine brass models.

One of the items is one complete trainset of the Kansas City Zephyr. It is
to be sold as one complete trainset, and not as individual items. The
trainset consists of 2 E8 locomotives (#9967, #9968) and all six passenger
cars of the very first eastbound  Kansas City Zephyr in 1953. Please note: I
cannot confirm that either #9967 or #9968 were in the power consist for the
first eastbound Kansas City Zephyr, but they are possibilities because they
were both made before 1953.

The E8 locomotives are Oriental models, nickel plated brass, professionally,
custom finished. They have had installed directional lighting. They are
prototypical for 1953 with the nose stripes being black.

All of the six passenger cars are Shoreham Shops, and they were all
purchased at the same time shortly after Shoreham Shops imported these in
the 1990s. They are all nickel plated brass, factory finished. They are the
correct names for the first eastbound Kansas City Zephyr in 1953: Silver
Pouch, Silver Cascade, Silver Spear, Silver Patio, Silver Manor, Silver
Terrace.

All items come in their original boxes, and original foam rubber packing.
They are in excellent condition and have been Test Run Only. They have
working  Kadee couplers which have had the drop pins cut off.

Price is $4000 firm. I will be happy to discuss the trainset with anyone,
but I respectfully request serious inquiries only. We will dialogue strictly
off-line, and between ourselves. My e-mail address is js08ws62@sbcglobal.net

Thank you for your attention.

~ John A. Swearingen
    Brookfield, Missouri