[CBQ] The Iron Men Album and Engines and Engineer Magazines

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] The Iron Men Album and Engines and Engineer Magazines
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:37:35 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300876656; bh=+KgbkLaITYRi9LOa3lag9L2d/vvOv84n6YNNEyATcyA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lvrHeVFs0BjT02UoK5Z3k7irSMDmgTX2Ky2Y2faNOAeWrphU1oenqrJY5jvf21Dm3MGMV+G5UAtpD8+m5ZY0rD3XG++czFo6gJnp3zMULuazR6pf/x/C0ficlc8wXeS4