[CBQ] Fw: MARS Light Question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: MARS Light Question
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:31:05 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299097860; bh=RfSx/sYj2Eq6QLJp4oAs3qDYDuUd6CciHcSF2D6N/Yo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=o5nUeinROKCimt5V0UZ/xNCL/QOllJ6RJ1i7qA8mhS0VPLHaiDlL0OOFhzfXNqQzE1DtriieQFkiqmd38dtCuCTVjgkzAXiY74lG3PwTk1bcA4ctZfox0LQKXbu5qOiV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
cbqgroup-
Here's a question I received from Bill Kuebler kuebler@frontiernet.net  who
is an NP guy.....