[CBQ] Commercial Post: CB&Q Train Order Boards in HO Scale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <Railway-Signaling@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post: CB&Q Train Order Boards in HO Scale
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:16:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1298902611; bh=pGTcnM5ONbg05uoPvgRczPCgveFvBeCVkuBlQgSe7LA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oxzcMpbxIyr4kR7Hogpwr9Us24o1W2Q599BT8eu/UwYPi5DQ1H59l9dWYAjBqDDwKqXJSAxqcthgW1cNdqWbEsIVQiWmvMmSfCvRGiJZy36SlmnqR047u9UO5wrRVDsP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

I was notified last night that our brass, HO scale CB&Q-style Lower Quadrant
Semaphore Train Order Boards are shipping today!  We had previously ran a
poll on the CBQ list to determine the interest level, and based upon your
interest we commissioned their construction.

Please go to our website ? www.QConnection.biz <http://www.qconnection.biz/>
to see photos of the pilot model and a full description of the model and
their use.  If you have a CB&Q depot on your layout, this model is a must
for the perfect finishing touch!!

Several of you have already reserved these magnificent models from our web
site announcement, but because our reservation flyer missed the last BRHS
mailing and many of you missed out on the Q Deal Reservation offering, we
are offering an Introductory Price from now until March 15th ? Order now and
pay only $99.95, a savings of 20% off the full retail price of $124.95!!
You may purchase from our convenient online PayPal shopping cart, or send a
check or money order to:

Q Connection
113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322

If sending payment via check or money order, add $10 for Shipping, Handling
and Insurance for up to 4 models.  Georgia Residents add 7% State Tax.
PayPal will automatically calculate your total.

Please be advised that we have only commissioned 50 of these and they will
sell out quickly.

If you have questions, email me directly at: dave@qconnection.biz
<mailto:dave@qconnection.biz> .

Dave Lotz