[CBQ] SDSRM Founders' Campaign

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] SDSRM Founders' Campaign
From: "Rick" <cnwdakota400@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:38:37 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296776320; bh=GOEmOxrwuXSD2Ku6lyr3g3RK+yujmKCh+xmCvjr/8O0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=a+DDfKnLAIkxsA4lnUiie5SbleiHFyV2YJT9s0X1MtnKhY/iwVl76NMaWNNA3XtQ4H0BryHZLN77Xf2kzIg/hhZ9X4FPm20TjPzQDcO4glhoqpKOeIKNr8lCrjs/ZUdJ