[CBQ] Off-Topic - New Employment

To: <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [CBQ] Off-Topic - New Employment
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:07:54 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296587292; bh=B8OlfGGTIsDwjOTmYUPj9qNxZEmJE4dv504rc7mLssA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iagHW+NbBYGkE74U6yYtSnWNSiYP6G+ycv0T0dqKjISDTwDqB0q+iWPDnBb6Q8g8gT5j12q336GHOXvLRbLfjHmBqYKXNV/MWXXJN6EE+EQfGCI8QGgSCb02WmOe49Fk
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi fellow CB&Q fans!

This is an off-topic post, but I hope you?ll forgive me.  Effective last
Friday, I am an employee of ExactRail of Orem, UT.  I flew to West
Springfield, MA to work the Amherst Railway Society?s train show this
weekend as their new Dealer Sales Rep.  I?m very excited to be the newest
member of the ExactRail team and am looking forward to my future with them.
I will stay in Georgia and work remotely as I have for Railway Classics and
Digitrax.  If you are not familiar with ExactRail?s excellent product line,
see www.exactrail.com <http://www.exactrail.com/> .  I?m hoping to influence
them into doing some pre-1970 projects that would be appropriate for us CB&Q
fans.

As a condition of employment, I have agreed to close Q Connection after the
three currently active projects are finished; the HC-1 Hoppers, the
Whalebelly Hoppers and the CB&Q Train Order boards.  If there is anything
that you?ve been putting off acquiring from Q Connection, get your orders in
soon.

Best regards,

Dave Lotz
Pooler, GA