[CBQ] Re:BRHS Value

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:BRHS Value
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:12:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295961147; bh=t3JvRsaQ7yK53CmDjguCBSgCHjoPgzpDcXguA4f0cnk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cAq2iBb5EcqUW5yMJCRTkgIlHbDbwGDrkBM5fu8aEOVHA83nIBj5lIZ5Unf87q+laVYIghjgqVYlaGUL8D1vVLdG4dnRo6ga3NEkzJWzNrqQizi7oe33GQUXZbQiz1xw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

While I only belong to one historical group, I second your comments.
The product delivered is ALWAYS worth any wait involved. Besides a
life long interest in the Q, the BRHS publications were one of the
main reasons that I joined. I haven't been disappointed. My Zephyr
and calendar arrived in rural central Missouri, yesterday. I really
enjoyed the photos in the calendar . Drawing from the Newberry
Library was a great idea. Many of the photos brought back memories of
the every day old Q. Could have used some more steam. Maybe next
years. Anyway, Thanks to all involved. You did a fine job.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com