RE: [CBQ] OT - bald eagles

To: CBQ List CBQ RR List <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] OT - bald eagles
From: ROBERT K SORENSEN <rksmes@q.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:22:31 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293333752; bh=psNGPAyalAXtOUUmF5Rknx8udWQSskxw0zWeVqgJZ6w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XTVSCwlPvCStGw+ysNpzenVXy7dPOwYEfgYhlAqYHygIY/G1FcEggCw5jxGesW7NP+yd3OMSHzIXOjGPNO9tDMoB4PG8m3A7UFKXaAYYUUdhpPJ6/nMDTqQca+Jg5ODS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group- If anyone likes Bald Eagles and is railfanning in the upper Mississippi
valley, be sure to take time to stop in Wabasha, MN, and visit the National
Eagle Center.  On the waterfront.  They have 4 live eagles on display, about 5
feet from where you stand to view them.  Also two preserved in the "courtship"
position just off of the balcony.  Be sure to take time for one of the lectures
where they bring Harriet in on their arm.
Bob