Re: [CBQ] Re: Express baggage cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Express baggage cars
From: Cy Svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:52:45 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292737974; bh=7NKyguH9sUFvV9xw0lm9y0hMn1unRu6oaN7Sk/YePS0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RbD5AXmjMjtiC+TlkFczpgLt9Vw9wzGgy/6vGflWlQddLJIleLU0rpRFRjV+DLenat+7CfaIaZEX4r95BRuWcycwobm7k3hQKHQj+qPUDVCx+aIjM/2mrMyQ4UzCogPC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
#110 was the number of a FW&D ex .troop car that became a pre merger caboose.

---
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 11:01 PM

One of the "jeeps" was rebuilt into a steam generator car. It was numbered in
the 25000 series of company service cars. I don't have the exact number handy
right now. Does anyone have a photo of it? Was it painted in MOW orange,
silver, Pullman green or different colors over the years?  How was it lettered?
Was it used in passenger service or was it just used as a portable steam
heating plant?