Re: [CBQ] 2 vintage CB&Q pics

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2 vintage CB&Q pics
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:56:23 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292471798; bh=tfK+LkQb/ylcmbLBkvv34CWBlEQAli+d8zkqCtqW4o4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Yw4pWiYJC4/Zqpqk6Js5+BjEYBLcUkYTdBsvO8eraJLObCbA+qS9U/BnyqKQOmNsbF2lGmbljZVYkohEnAiMSOHB4i/Hqg1+pZ0Tq+wOQ9lmtlNyJJE7+OBIUYJCSq8q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 Both of the Rothstein photos, along with many others appear in a book "An
American Journey"..Images of railroading during the depression"

The Zephyr photo is a 1 and 1/2 page spread just inside the front cover...The
Hitchcock County photo is on page 140....Hitchcock county is in SW Nebraska.'
The photo probably taken along the line betweem Benkleman and Culbertson...near
the Republican River.  There are 43 Rothstein photos in the book

Pete