Re: [CBQ] livestock shipments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] livestock shipments
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:44:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291513460; bh=cBPHhupv8ngImfvAe/rWUQdvPOReBmYdutScxT/3CVo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IT1KmtjiOSGR0Rp8tTY/pEQn5J/rSfIXO6qAU0immhuNWD8CCRKL3c6TG8z+rxWlzTMwzIyDamYhj+izsX0cZnChHJSaC4aSsPjQncDsXMVs+7R1CPYVy5Ft19vigpY1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
List,  If you open up the Train register folder after clicking on
photos, you have the capability of enlarging the image for closer
scrutiny.  If you follow the link for new photos at the bottom of a
post, I don't think you can get the larger image, FYI, Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com