Re: [CBQ] Re: Train Bulletins

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Train Bulletins
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:28:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291325345; bh=VIUtoQA5kPYZ1yMZdWo5snozvJa6QVXaLt/meaaYMMU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eN1ENfKwc5Dry9nIHJOerMNU1jlUpMM2p/jm0J1f3upodJB/8LTblGGIanLVzj9sAVywODcU5nj9uKVQ2gFv2tU1eu0/oduvDk4GbvKo3KyaRnyb/U8s8gfZdASDc3to
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Archie, thanks for taking the time to photograph and measure this for all of
us.
Duncan