[CBQ] RE: [CBQ)The Burlington 2011 Calendar

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: [CBQ)The Burlington 2011 Calendar
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:33:39 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1290695620; bh=d9czuBmh60aHPWZOkhQPo5P0ZXyXYkBlKeezrrq+Dlo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uDnqjr2J+zoXNpniLCymLKr4ZwjbAjr2h16pk3JCObZlXIMTOoFXuXyoE9YKiVOqwWhP3yYIuHwCIqzqTGcKb8mDezZ9SKk8czUI05u5//UAF6R33zxRVn+AOycvonXO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
and as usual I don't know which is better - the quality of photo reproduction
or the unusual heretofore unseen CB&Q pics of everything & anything.  Checking
at the hobby shop, NO railtroad has a better calendar year in & year out than
this MP206 one.  Thanks to all who contributed!

ONE MORE THING TO BE THANKFUL FOR TODAY!

Gerald