RE: [CBQ] Monmouth - Was Morse lost language

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Monmouth - Was Morse lost language
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:13:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1290118399; bh=9lnARSDwrpZBo083VCB/x3TIWTT+d/v2CFk8yJrnSi0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=F/LV3A9sEalc5ozjP/GYvx4Z7C+Tnv/ESWKZqsfuiNCdmQU4EXtnptXQHWLJ/WZhPHY3fNgX9VcnHuL3qc7ywt2HB/oCyX92lUfg2eCVw1xUhEv5xlYXBhW4udT6y0WC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bud:

I don't think they were for the RRI&StL Main, because both signal bridge MP
locations are east of the former depot, and the diamond was west of the depot.
I am inclined to believe Lenny's explanation that there was no reason for a
signal bridge at MP 179.05, and therefore it's reference on an old station map
is a mistake.  The other bridge (at MP 179.13) is well documented, and I
remember seeing several photographs of it in various books.

It would still be interesting to hear what others remember however.

Glen Hanug