RE: [CBQ] Re:Early 'gift' for Thanksgiving

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:Early 'gift' for Thanksgiving
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:56:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1290007285; bh=Ay5ovQW/DdcvxkksoDwIRmJKjU3zWgcIzeHYPVVzmUo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IwNb2KiPQBA2RwlFGUs9k5AWORS+IaZjoUCnTK4KTQXGDcGPPeBlqEmlytVgeq9RglzD6yV3jo3QyVcpoa39UUNjJMW52acql+DIj983oTWPsTJ0tC9JquEXG9Ro0SMh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I found it very professiobnally done and wonder if Bud may buy the rights to
it; source is a computer guy AND a modeler obviously.

Gerald