RE: [CBQ] Pullman 14 Section Interior Colors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Pullman 14 Section Interior Colors
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:18:18 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289783900; bh=m4DLX0Ljo+fKmJQFV25S7exAYV7A0jo6CZy/8DfMqz0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MNuprwAEVE5Ahue6nIMQLvBi6baWtvqViZLbZva/OKhfE9o3VkZUCh1r7hriTptXVV+kpxxHY+zUS3G4OjXR3QYtlHPAJDml/uYxPU+l2TCrAghmj8NL8Lw1qRKvPmfd
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
New Omaha and New Capitol circa 1950 as indicated in the original post.

Nelson