Re: [CBQ] BREX, WFE & FGE Info Sought

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BREX, WFE & FGE Info Sought
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:36:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289357290; bh=VhRTCklrzVrhP+oTnz7H2HOySoFG7q34j/2+q2kfDOk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-Yahoo-Marked-Not-Spam:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iE7X3pcgZa55qMNox/ytHibCamyZ2i+b6XDpHdKT+h0LAy1EN2stim715BvEoFmk7QYhHYYdM93OMxQRlD14F+ffb1yxPEFAsqB/1nFnzYv0OO5oXTLjQEQKUQQ0+kXm
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289357290; bh=dUWev5xe5TgrTrO6T27dAnQLXI6/K45FYTtR/5S/BqA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Date:MIME-Version:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Marked-Not-Spam:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=SAlOpJlXInS687hS4yri/4mQnw0wP/YkCsfN3e2tsAgGdjRKtRBJzF14rwzOmEZCgyP5TUE69cUavntsG7S9xIqfM20RJ5mAzbHjZoS+wD0e/B6L2ZEnz7pId0ygfTEV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave, no help but an offer of thanks to you and others who take the time to
write.  I'm looking forward to being able someday to put down some of what I've
accumulated on Keokuk/K-line ops for public consumption.
Duncan