[CBQ] Anyone attending Gaithersburg RRiana Show Nov. 7?

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Anyone attending Gaithersburg RRiana Show Nov. 7?
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:17:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1285172396; bh=STjiYJEFR2mcHMnyekkMnFv5Dg3GGS3NQogCyBuLwpw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=t5dI2Y0st0fI+1mkotfCJT9633/YBMjluTfZDPc9dLlKViYxFQkfmyylfJIyF/GF5SzZO9CmjIVeNVTgnj5Z18v0hChbg7fbus88n1l0afnhJodHpGOrupmxN/JAyxid
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I normally attend and/or have a table (mostly CB&Q items as you know) at IA/Wis
RRiana shows, esp. BRHS meets.  However we will be in the Gaithersburg, MD area
that w/e visiting our kids so dawned on me to at least attend & seek some good
Burlington items.  Then I took that idea a bit further & am considering whether
to have a table. Since we always take Amtrak to visit our kdis, lots of baggage
is no problem and no added cost (another rail vs. air advantage!).  The
question is whether I'd sell much CB&Q items at an Eastern show.  Anyone on the
list from that area and/or who attends?  Anyone interested in sharing a table?
(they cost $75)

Please contact me off-list.  Tks!   vje68@hotmail.com

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com