RE: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality-There are some postives

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality-There are some postives
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:01:41 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284429868; bh=HRno7FTT7gzF4wj9b9KW513UqhxM5ks8ksQgRIpcUpE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ek1zKwLp/aiWt4dYvkNhp7zSgbZVsst/2cybt0PQ3PKWX0PByM4Pk3gUfaOQ4x7fR3xA/PctKkvTvnvO2XoHFTYNHV8ZGoahKoX3otxIT/ddL+rtsBjcNiTFbU3xmAzm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tks Leo - the more volunteers, the more submitted data, photos, etc; the better
the Zephyr!  Dave does a great job as Editor but is limited by how much
material our 1200 mbrs throw his way.  Not nearly enough!  (Possibly some do
not as feel they are not 'qualified' - no problem, that's what an Editor is for
PLUS the little tidbit each mbr might share is another piece of the puzzle.
The other problem is too many mbrs assuming 'someone else' will provide
material.  Troible is there are few 'someone elses'!

(Add Bill Glick as another prime source - his modeling is exquisite!)

Tks again for the comments and the compliments!

Gerald