[CBQ] Re: Havelock Baggage Car lettering & Q lettering diagrams

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Havelock Baggage Car lettering & Q lettering diagrams
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:47:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281498597; bh=2Gie7E/6ryxX7pxcJRXTPvxMT7ptoilPPAMR2sQE5t0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DUHkmQt+IjyRbqglXX233K3uXQe09f5DNoBg4NFVxdUqTVXnwMuOvI9kjbEY7EeIhlW0zMiWm3145PZ2rPNGDxPUhadldM0k7F1lfQMNf+HglJ/JbzVzK9PcFGXRjwtV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob,

Go to IRM's on line store to donate to any of their funds, individual
cars, locomotives or the general fund.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com