[CBQ] South Dakota Railroad Museum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] South Dakota Railroad Museum
From: "Rick" <cnwdakota400@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:20:36 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279311755; bh=fTgm2nxxFCFqUj7pC+pn1f4/4OHJOVoUWd6K2YR4j6I=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lZPiMhX4YpfpcwnnSY4PMrWB0Ejy7aoq0oI1NGA7Q+jPf80D0OmCHL6YGLKPYBAdW5UoVFzBhjFC7Jq3fB/0lEK4mD/DDTRu7DTZpRzy3DbUrcYBy9Lj/IQV8PXjx8Gh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings to All of You!

My name is Rick Mills, and I am the Executive Director of the South Dakota
State Railroad Museum in Hill City ? home of the venerable Black Hills Central
Railroad/1880 TRAIN operation.

The Museum is a 501c3 non- profit organization established to develop and
operate a railroad museum which will serve as a central location from which to
collect, interpret, preserve and display any and all objects, documents,
photographic images, and artwork related to the various railroads which
operated in the region now known as South Dakota; and to use any and all of
these items to educate and inform the public of the vital role of railroads in
South Dakota's history in the past, present, and future. Our Museum facility is
located at 222 Railroad Avenue ? next to the 1880 TRAIN's Hill City depot.

I hope I can draw upon your wisdom about all things Q, as the company operated
in South Dakota. Upcoming equipment restoration and other projects will
undoubtedly require some research on my part ? my goal is to be as historically
accurate as possible.

Obviously, I would like to invite you to our Museum when you visit the
beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and eastern Wyoming, but also be sure to
visit us online at www.sdsrm.org

Thanks!

Rick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com