Re: [CBQ] Your help is needed - short poll

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Your help is needed - short poll
From: markg99051@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278697663; bh=EQnQMaOjs+2zFdfRRtz3CctNHpZ5sNa49hunmG79hrA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=atrxErxgmEW3xcGNXRBrLeGbmvWCPVYRh1jtPDuPRT4L1RsIXnCK+XbF8ZDQRdnFSpe1eQBc/3ES05f8hbIkIUx5xTIi2Nheg6aPWUzZ4VcKnz76qP6b6WVEqatz7cEi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well said.

I can't resist adding my own thoughts, though. This kind of thing can happen
regardless of how careful the original recipient may be. Spammers earn their
living figuring out how to get around firewalls and anti-spam programs, and can
be very effective at hijacking e-mail lists.

So please, to those who felt compelled to accuse one of our members of not
being sufficiently vigilant, don't be so quick to criticize the victim.
Remember, it can (and probably will) happen to you, too.

 Mark Gordon