[CBQ] Re: Model Railroad Open House Savanna, Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Model Railroad Open House Savanna, Illinois
From: "eds5770" <eds@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:35:31 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276101402; bh=DQ6pWUx93izGkrqP1ZSngLzj4IDQIO4s26tQTHmChEw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NOuA1DHAp47unxMlCwM8nLheWV8SsEa3A1nZp1cmEld3fiU0YB274fLTLhj6GNNyiKGlYJln0Mj/VPlJ3V00CbXVrvOoAW/OUSl5R5KoEweoJCGNLKfFCERVe/Jl2JcS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We have a Yahoo group for the model railroad at the Historical Society. The
link below should take you to our group. We have posted several pictures and
try to update as needed as well as post all public events. We want to try to
host some modeling clinics and other activities to get the public involved
later this fall and over the winter. If you are in the area contact us we may
be able to arrange to be there so you can see the railroad.

Eric Sigel

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com