Re: [CBQ] Postcards

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Postcards
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 18:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1273368268; bh=5hL6aYJFbgsQceSdjtBJFGP2zJCJFpYPpKCPuIaYLzo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LgIrbekzxzJAc7uB8KNDMfB8sryyjUCP+o/r1Mh3DZSvAvKapJXNRkN1YTVg4zT3mHad1/iamQwh8eGuiORXLz9OBKpt3mqrMRFOMXrM8EAsowWEr1sUaW7PHE1hWFri
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Jerry and keep up the good work
See original message  Over Printed in Red ink and uncirculated
Steve in SC