[CBQ] Help needed for next Collectibles Column

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Help needed for next Collectibles Column
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:49:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271375393; bh=WZJw7yKGFHIglpcAaQ/w8FvttdDeonHfz4ewF4rNq68=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tdqf/e7GzYFbHy2JGH/WSPBTOd1xM8YNVj7HAHktZagIobp61ZvwjujJ1L1yF21+hR5v55UlMRedtAZDbp6o282vmj0VF3WJeaAGvAU71T3oHfwnNEYmFGnQi+7u5z/k
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Several months I surveyed the group for input to the next Collectibles column.
Thanks for the 8 or so replies.  A majority mentioned Wall Calendars and I then
emailed back & forth with a couple of you off-list to figure the best way to do
so.  I also considered the fact that a dozen such calendars were featured in
the BRHS calendar a few yrs ago.  That fact plus the difficulty for me to
somehow "transfer" images of large Burlington wall calendars from my collection
to the pages of the Zephyr, made me decide to go with the pocket aka 'wallet'
calendars.

Our Zephyr Editor, Dave Lotz, has them now & preparing same for the next issue.
 I have all issues from 1938 thru 1966 (last yr issued) plus a few related ones
(EMD, etc).  IF any of you has a 1937 or earlier pocket calendar, please
contact me off-list ASAP.  Tks!

(I know they exist pre-1938 as saw one at a ret'd emp's home some yrs ago).

Gerald                        vje68@hotmail.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com