[CBQ] Re: TCZ Dome Cars and BLI TCZ Consist

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: TCZ Dome Cars and BLI TCZ Consist
From: "domelinerdude" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:07 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1269712990; bh=b4lgcz2ho0Ws49FJygR/WnQji70mi+9UyZYPq3x6stc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WhiPraP1DyzROFlDm1SDETuZ8hX+fcEXo+X8NXI374pOG64HAmvVh8ysaDZ4d4wtP+c3cotVWqLJ4gKb1FkewipgIlqobhS86QXK/huN76gxofC2oRBVeVgZIcKxANlA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes,

As Stephen and Bob pointed out the BLI cars do not match correctly any of the
"as built" Twin Cities Zephyr cars from 1947. The diner may be the one BLI
piece that most closely resembles a TCZ car.  As always, if you don't mind the
difference who cares really.

The CZ dome coaches did stray. They showed up in Kansas City and in the Twin
Cities. I have a slide of a CZ Vista Dome coach in North KC as part of the
abreviated "American Royal" after it's arrival from Chicago circa 1970.

Hubert

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com