[CBQ] Re: Galesburg coaling tower plans?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Galesburg coaling tower plans?
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:35:01 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266255366; bh=LaNIZgAjVy8L9TG4VC/x1xP+pNVpQ98s5Dk1Zq1czrM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dVxG+HrHZe6y5YzYvftpRG4w6VGDiYuAiANjkZ0u6A78Bcw+ipu9NBUZM7gEucj3fkWqQP3jcNPRhY5Mjk5bdq28WIFjsgHA0B88ACHNgWFDa8gaffbdHql+Pla4v31t
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have some plans someone else on the list sent me. I will not have access to
them until the end of the month, though. Also, if you decide to move forward, I
suggest we perhaps form an informal group in case anyone else also wants to
build the Galesburg coaling tower. We could share modeling ideas and processes,
parts lists, etc.

Also, there was an article sometime back in Rail Model Journal or Model
Railroading magazine on someone's CB&Q layout with a nice picture on the cover
of the Galesburg coaling tower. I ran across it a few months ago at a train
show and was planning on trying to contact the modeler since it looked like a
reasonably well done model of Galesburg. If anyone else on this list knows of
the article to which I refer and can point John in the right direction, that
would be helpful. (Maybe the modeler is even a member of this list.) Otherwise,
I will have access to the article at the end of the month as well.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com