Re: [CBQ] Paint Colors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Paint Colors
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:39:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262390142; bh=ysPGYjngbgLg9szctUU4XiHb86p6qqQLRgPrgyHH5EM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=f2+CQXTQi8Ou0vw/y/a069mpU0ODI2fgbCYllKwlL7HK45VocD5lrQpF3FC7x7p0yBWSbGphjeShLN4hCRt3ECqYHOBbvKxiOmosckb09bQuSkCsoL7QTmtFPznk9x3y
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson,
Can't offer much help on colours, but I'd like to hear more about your layout
as I'm modelling Keokuk in the early sixties.  I'd be glad to have a
conversation about traffic patterns and trains you plan to model.
Duncan Cameron