[CBQ] Re: (no subject)Commuter train w/baggage car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: (no subject)Commuter train w/baggage car
From: "Supplement" <supplementless@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:58:50 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262210548; bh=zqnXnsxPOwyWbbM5tA/kp38lzcV53CygbgPkTdx6jlk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WumiwcHXSPfDTgQZr214x3XOCr9fdcgi+nH9fSTkUd3GiuSnhva3ardVybkYhM03Ut3xy6Yk7HTVFLIuLHeiXJi87ocopUU7dgGQN2UumRlSUMOIhTiadezX5BVCROKu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

Thanks for the info!  Yes I have seen the sunday special but only under BN
colors.  I need to pick up that and several other Bulletins.  I have the E unit
one.

Brian

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com