Re: [CBQ] Sanding Tower?

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sanding Tower?
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:02:43 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262030588; bh=Ml5aAvYf6EiGhV2R3o6629I1D7rY9RzrmIKYTt7ObEg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ETvm2U8iPNkOj5D4mBdqxGN705IX5FNSGTtfETI39VYrzYd2L27MW1v+AnGWQZeMeZlMxKgaFWydoTYy1l6EDFmP1oAOB7AJaZ1JsAA5feIylIRrPBdpdBQ2cwbcKQno
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com