Re: [CBQ] Re:Red Visney.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Red Visney.
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:25:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258727158; bh=Xcgnn98YQ6HhcD5cQ2OOZGmJCm9ac/wjJBr+B/1QGbs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nGb8HNcRaQvXRChRZ8WG4LYuNMs8pudBi1Bx7M6ITBRi0s6T1m/ofhCN61AJFLHhbGG9+9qwlV80k7Ko4BqkYbLCWlAU6SGZT0SJP9yIn0n0Uv636hSthMycSyslVqAF
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Roy

If you will send me your USPS address I'll be glad to photocopy the TRAINS Nov
55 piece and the photo from BURLINGTON ROUTE ACROSS THE HEARTLAND and send them
along to you...I'm not technologically equipped to scan....I'm almost certain
there is another full page photo in TRAINS somewhere along with Morgan's
comments re the Q's reluctance to have the photo published.

I contacted Bll Hoenig the last real Rock Island Chief operating officer who
knew Dave, but he, like me, had lost track of him over the ylears. From his
comments I don't think that Dave was with the RI until the end.

Roy I'll try to forward Bill's comments direct to you...I don't think I want to
post them to the entire list.

Pete